Tuesday 2 December 2014

"Let it snow" new song for Dalita

Every Christmas I wish for love
Of someone special sent from above.
And I know that he is somewhere
Very close, but how to get there?
Every snowflake gives me a hope
I do believe in a greater love.
Wishing on a star - not a thing to do
I got to wake up and make all come true.

Open your doors, let the winter in
Let your heart feel what you believe in
Smile to life, it will smile you back
Winter's come, let's make a magic land.

Let it snow! And now I can live my dream.
Let it snow! Ready to love, I'm here!
Let it snow! The feelings I have inside are the stars I hide
Now I'll let them shine.
Let is snow!

Wish you are there too looking for me,
Having the same what I have in me.
See all the stars and the moon are here,
They're singing my song to find you near.

I will close my eyes, and I'll make a wish
To find this Christmas you, my hero.
That time my smile will light the way,
That smile will lead you straight to me.

If you are finally there, let it snow!
If you hear me now, let it snow!
If you're feeling love, let it snow!
Let it snow!



No comments:

Post a Comment