Saturday 17 December 2011

" the Dreamer "

     
     Like a night forbidden star I`m moving straight to get too far. Where there`s no fear there`s no harm. Where I can find myself a little smart to see I`m living as a part of nature. Cause in time I found myself so lost. No one surrounds me, I`m like a ghost. Here in the shadows of this darkest night becoming stranger, like a real king of sorrow. I`m full of sadness, I`m too alone . I`m so forgotten, I`ve got no one. Here in this reality of what world is you can only get it or talk about this. 
     I know that I have done all these  myself, I chose my destiny where I`ve got no one. I feel  too loveless, but strong instead. Here in this darkness I`m wanna be so much high. There`s only one thing that misses now: that`s only love as a crime, I don`t know why. But when I get in I want us apart. Seems like I`m searching for someone to love, but I cancel all. Guess I`m crazy, seems I am strange, but I can`t do either can`t breaking from this range. I`m always searching somewhere to stay, to find some shelter from rain to escape. But when I find it rain stops, and I`m wet, I`m left forbidden. No way found back yet. 
      Hope that time will approve the things and I`ll get a feeling to find my wings. So I can fly to heaven, where there`s only love: the stars are shining and only the sky is above. That time I`ll be glad to find the way that will lead me higher from all these "shit" away. 
       Now I`m moving faster like a little comet to find the place where I can spread my halo. Here in the shadows of darkest night ever I`m lost and forbidden. I`m on the other side of life. Can`t find the way out, I`m lost inside. Guess I`m a dreamer who will be waken up by the forbidden angel of mine... 
       I hate myself to be a dreamer.


No comments:

Post a Comment