Saturday 17 December 2011

" Life in sudden motion "


Don`t tell me not to cry

While you gonna break my heart.
Don`t ask me to be strong
When this all is gonna burnt.
I can`t stand no more
Another pain on.
Life is so hard, life is so short
But I`ll free myself tonight.
You gonna kill me down
I`ve got no antipoison.
I`ve better, f**k, to be gone
Into the life of sudden motion.
You words are harmfull blade
I have nothing more to add
I shut my feelings off
I`m in a sudden way of pose.
Don`t close the doors,
You made me open them
Haven`t met someone 
Who could love me, damn.
Don`t leave please
I don`t wanna die
I don`t need no tears
Need two wings to fly.
But you act to kill me down
I`m left without your passion
And there`s nothing left
Then a life in sudden motion.
YOU WON !

No comments:

Post a Comment