Saturday 17 December 2011

" Now when you`re gone"

If you try to put a gun
Onto the head of our past
It can pull its own trigger
Quicker and fast.
So turn ya` head back
To see if you`re still alive,
Cuz` killing our past, in back
It can turn out to be a knife.

Don`t worry and don`t give up
Cuz` the ones who did so
Had no friends and 
It`s the worst horror.
But if you want to show off your power
Don`t show that everything`s over 
You need to have one thing in mind:
D`you know how to live on
If I`m no more found.

Now when you`re gone
My world turned into so cold.
Now when I`m gone
You have to make me hold.
Though we are gone
Our love won`t get ever old.

So, don`t give up, I`m with you
Please, hold on...
I`m telling you
Don`t give up, Baby, stand!
Please, move on and 
Remember
I`m always with you
Even now,
When you`re gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment