Monday 19 December 2011

" I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU "

I saw you walking into the church
And I feel powerless to make any change.
I saw HIM, laughing through your eyes
And at your wedding you look so nice.
The bride`s movement fill the hall with smile
And me standing there need you for a while.
Am silent, am standing just watching you,
Your eyes are wet, you can`t hide the truth.
God asks you for your readiness:
"Are you sure to give HIM that happiness?"

My eyes are not watchin but need your answer.
Soon you`ll be HIS wife, you`ll be a mother
And suddenly you looked at the crowd, damn,
You`re searching me, forgetting HIM.
God repeated his question about your readiness
I whispered: "Answer to HIM, say "Yes!" 
Guess you heard me, you heard my voice in the crowd
And I felt that you`re feeling some kinda proud
That your past love answered right.

It caused you no pain, it filled your heart with light.
And you answered. You told you`re ready!
HE will be happy starting from this day.
Lights started burning so brighter
You made HIS smile shine lighter.
Everything`s over, all were happy, only we
Can`t take the risk to stay apart, so far to be.

My tears` river mixed with yours` lake.

We started to make the ocean of heartbreak...
Here we are standing just eyes to eyes
You changed our future, make it black from nice.
You have made your choice, now you`re not mine
I have nothing but to find peace in wine.
But wait! I gotta tell you something
I must simple and clear everything:
You can fly away now, you can reach the blue
But here`s the only truth, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!

"in bright memory of our might-be love..."


No comments:

Post a Comment