Saturday 17 December 2011

" No one else "


I would give my heart instead this.
Have I ever fought?
Fought against ourselves
Or have thought a lot.
Now you count the days!
Love`s already gone.
Nothing more to say
Everything is done.

But when you find yourself 
In other`s arms
Thinks about the sins
You thought we`ve never done.
Cause every minute, babe,
Every night and day
Nothing else is stayed,
No more I can tell.

Can`t you figure out
What you`ve done what not?
I can tell you this,
Listen to me now.
We have many dreams
Now we have no one.
What else I can say
Nothing more, I`m gone.

Nothing more to do,
Everything is done.
Time is up for us
Nothing makes me cry
No more words to lie,
Nothing esle to hide.
We`ve been caught in crime.
No more time to die,
The very time to live.
Nothing more is all
Nothing else is life.

At the end I wish
You to wear the crown,
Hiding for not to see
What has made you crawl.
Cause you`re the Queen of stars,
Your my Universe
And I have nothing more,
There is no one else.

No comments:

Post a Comment