Sunday 18 December 2011

"My Loneliness"


Sitting here at this quiet night
We weren`t the same, they were right.
Thoughts pass through my head so quickly.
Emotions, babe, hurt so deeply.
And now I know what don`t want to at all:
You were gone, I`m left all alone.
Just a kind smile in my memory
The only thing you have left to me.
Anyway...
I believe in love, in life, in future.
You`ll be next to the part I can`t present ya
The only thing I want to get now is 
To look into your eyes and see how
How you can ignore my love so cruelly,
Cuz` I showed my love, I loved ya truly...
But I don`t care about feelings,
Cuz` my eyes have seen your golden rings.
Thoughts about my loneliness
Bring me up straight to craziness.
Though I had you`re warmness
I still need your sweet caress.

Thoughts about my loneliness
Bring me up straight to craziness.
How I wanna just make you see 
You have been the one for me.
And now when I`m left among emotions
To finish all and start in new motion
I see, you belong to HIM, I can`t go through this
Better die alone then see HIS happiness.
Lateness, loveless, sickness, death
Can`t compare to all I go through this.
Love , joy, your one touch that`s what I need,
But I`m still lonely, being happy indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment