Saturday 17 December 2011

"My Isolated World"



You can`t go on
I have hypnotized you.
Your every little step
is dictated from high.
You are trying to walk
through the time`s edge.
The solution is - lies
 And you`ve got no chance.

Am in isolated world,
fighting the flame.
I`m trying to find the way out
to live again.
So hard, but I won`t give up
Till I get to my aim.
And here am screaming to the world
to hear my name.

In isolated my world
I`m alone
I need some kinda hard work
to be won.
The power that I got inside`s
gonna waste
Till I can waken up
Again to start it up.
In isolated your world
Nothing`s true.
The false is like a shadow,
follows you.
You think you gotta go away from here
 The isolated world left you in fear.

And now you think
The craziness is all
that fill your mind tonight
But you will fall.
This kinda f**kin` things
Can crush your dreams 
Until you find in you
For living means.

In isolated my world
You gotta go my way
To go out to break the walls,
escaping from the isolated my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment