Saturday 17 December 2011

"Reflection"



I saw my reflection in the tears` lake,
I wanna know how  can it be?
While I was lonely and the time has stopped,
how the good and real me I can see.
Livinig in a world where love is gone,
where there`s no you and no more me
I saw the reflection, I talked to myself
and suddenly it said to me:
"Let`s wait and see.
The time
will come and you`ll get your aim.
That`s how it`ll be:
You`re life
will get the heights, picks to be claimed."
Just know that you 
have to got a little patience,
You ought to stay a little
to move awhile.
I know that love to him,
the time and distance
Can fade away from life
even tonight.
And everytime you see
yourself in water,
Reflection talks to you,
just dig in it.
Let`s wait and see -
it`s all you need for better.
Some patience for the good,
That`s all you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment