Saturday 17 December 2011

"Still"

Don`t even know where you are
And can`t feel just what it is.
If I love you, then where am I?
Cause I can`t take all with ease.
Need you all next to me
To fill my soul`s emptiness.
Dream to hold you, your hands.
There`s nothing closer to that happiness.
I got an aim, I want to get you.
I wanna feel you in my heart.
Though I cannot forgive you,
though it will be for me too hard.
The silence in me breaks the walls
And am gonna burn out whole life of me,
Cause, baby, it`s hard to move on
When I can`t see you there for me.
Now when it all is said and done
And I know our love has gone.
Don`t even know you deserve or not
But how I try to forget you, I cannot.
Though feelings are now far away
And if it closed up to you the way,
Am standing here, with tears and thrill
My Baby, Know!
I LOVE YOU STILL

No comments:

Post a Comment