Monday 19 December 2011

" Love? No, I prefer Vodka :) "


You`re still searching for the boring truth?
Stop! Ask yourself : "is it really you wanna go trough?
or are you looking for someone to put on the blame?"
Bring me the drinks, fill the glasses & pass the lime.
First of all I would like to drink
To give to us another chance to kick,
Cuz` every time we in, they just make us out
So, drink and make them shut their f**king mouth up!
Secondly, I`ll add: there`s no good in love
Summarize yourself: should it be above???
I will answer back, you deserve too more
Drink and f**k the words, like: αγάπη (agapi), amor...
Drinking the third glass to the girl I loved,
Hey, dude! Is it true that she left ya grooved?
Many chicks up there waiting for your kiss
Make them drink with ya, then go for the biss.
I think fourth`s enough, I`m already good
I`m feeling very high, you can`t change my mood.
Now you ask me if I`ll love that chica
I should tell you back:  Love? No, I prefer Vodka !



No comments:

Post a Comment